Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome to Hunter's Blog


Hi All,


I'm Hunters Dad and I wanted to create something so that we (me and his mom) can keep you up-to-date with his week to week activities and the overview of his week game.


So far, Hunter has done well. It has had some bumps because our little man has never had to work this hard, but he has not given up and he is beginning to show signs of greatness, but we all already knew thats was eventually going to happen. Anyway, please enjoy and send as many comments as you would like.


Thanks Don P.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Hey Hunter,

Congrats on another victory!!!

Your team are the best :) and according to your daddy you are awesome!!

Have a fantastic/blessed week.

Ana

Ana said...

Wow Hunter... Another victory!!!
I am so proud of you and your team, you guys are awesome!!!
Congratulations again, I had no doubt that you guys would win this one... now is the Superball... and I am sure you gonna nail this game like the others.

Keep up with the good work as you know YOU ARE A CHAMP ALREADY.

GO WARRIORS!!! GO HUNTER!!! GO PARKER!!!

ANA :)